Position: Legal Intern
Location: Taita Taveta
1. Receive data and source documents, and interpret data from clients at the information hubs.
2. Review, verify and process legal cases received, ensuring conformity to relevant guidelines and requirements, extract key data and update database, monitor requisite follow-up actions and approvals.
3. Assist in the preparation of legal documents for related cases.
4. Provide initial technical support to community members.
5. Set up and maintain reference files/records.
6. Coordinate administrative services (e.g., translation of legal publications,) preparing and monitoring requests, liaising with relevant officers at KLA.
Competencies and attributes
Send your application to: [email protected] using the position advertised as your subject matter.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 31st, May 2023 by 5 PM.
ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.